Monday, October 1, 2012

visit

This morning I couldn't sleep, so I turned on the TV in the bedroom to watch it a little- which is so rare it is ridiculous. Anyhow... I watched a show or two and then decided to get up and get moving. I turned off the TV and came out to let the dog out. When I came back in- the TV was on again. I went back and turned it off- not paying attention to what was on. I went back out and watered plants and let the dogs back in. I stopped and turned my head so that my ear was facing the bedroom - AGAIN, the TV was on... I joked "OK, Jimmy... I will watch it". When I went back and stood at the TV- it was an episode of Home Improvement... I got back there in time to see Tim holding his wife and comforting her- her dad just passed away and she didn't get to see him or tell him that she loved him. How strange- I finished watching it and turned it off one last time. -sad-
I had to say out loud to Jimmy "I love you too"!! I believe!!
The TV hasn't turned back on. I think Jimmy needed to let me know he loved me....
 I miss that boy- my boy, James!