Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Annual JFF Benefit Bake/Yard Sale

It is almost that time again. It's hard to believe that it has been almost 3 years (but sometimes feels like a lifetime ago) that I lost a piece of my heart and soul. I am going to keep pushing forward, though sometimes it is more difficult than I feel I can handle, and make him as proud today as I possibly can. I am accepting donations for the yard sale side of the benefit at this time and will hopefully get your support with some baked goods when it comes closer to the date. We will be holding the benefit at GSHS, same as usual, the last Saturday in April (the 25th). The sale will be 8am-1pm. This year we will have a new addition to our benefit; Ryan Bunting, owner of Joes Famous Wings and Wieners, will be attending with his wonderful foods!!

 I will be taking information on people that are in need and make a decision along with the rest of the crew of JFF as to who shall receive the money from the benefit. If you have someone in mind please give me all of the information that you have about the family and the situation they are in, so that I can address the JFF board with the nominations. You can let a post here on Jbirds on how to contact you and we can get info that way (whatever makes you feel comfortable)

Thank you for your support in the past years and looking forward to seeing everyone at the sale.

God Bless!