Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Now I know what I'm doing!

Ok, so I have the app on my iPhone now and can give some updates myself!! Thank you to mom for and Paul for keeping everybody up to date. Also I'd like to thank everybody who has signed my guest book, I have been just posting to Facebook lately because frankly I'm not that Internet savvy and didn't think I could figure this out/ didn't feel like it in the hospital. But now that I've got this app it's super easy and I can do everything from it. Marc, this is the only way I know how to get a hold of you and the family. Thank you for the thoughts and prayers, and I sure did miss seeing everyone on thanksgiving! We'll have to see how Christmas plays out as far as travel and health, but maybe the I can shake some hands and get some hugs then! But until next time, again, a big thank you to everyone who is following here at the website and I will be posting with updates as they come as well now!