Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I had another amazing evening with Clare- thank you so much for all you do. It is nice to sit and talk about Jimmy with you. AND all of the other stuff we have in common- *wink wink* - Jimmy knows.... ha
I also want to thank Carla, Landfill's mother, for a very nice letter- I am truly sorry for your loss- I know that type of pain as well... yes, Jimmy has touched SOOOO many people over his short years here on this Earth- he was (and still is) a very important part of many people's lives. He has been an inspiration and a beacon for many- his family miss him so much and still recall all of the moments and lessons that he has taught. We get together every Sunday (friends invited) and enjoy the times shared and moments remembered - I hope that we can continue this for a VERY LONG TIME! Thursday will be 3 months and sometimes it feels just like yesterday that Jimmy and I were texting or talking on the phone- or I was rubbing his feet (he LOVED that) - or we just sat in silence and it was ok, because we each KNEW how the other felt... one of the texts that we sent one another had something along those lines of---- even if we don't speak- I feel you there- I know your presence- I know you care! He had commented that he felt so much better for me just BEING THERE- it eased his mind. And his words "ONLY my Mom can calm me- only she can talk me down from the edge" I will NEVER forget those words. It helps (even if a little) to know how much I meant to him- BUT probably NEVER as much as he meant to me.
Thank you Clare for your wonderful words- I hope to continue making Jimmy proud for a long time. I love to talk to Jeff about Jimmy- he was his best friend for a long time and to hear some of the stuff that Jimmy would say is nice- Thanks Jeff for only telling me the NICE stuff- ha
I will be hosting a "thank you" dessert social at GSV for all of the people who helped me in MANY ways during my journey with Jimmy- I am hoping that Jimmy sees this and smiles- because I think about our baking day last year- he was so intent on helping with the Christmas cookies- I will NEVER forget that either-
Much love to all