Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well... today marks 3 months since I lost a VERY IMPORTANT part of my being, part of my soul, part of WHO I AM/WAS.

 I had a very beneficial Reiki with Suzanne again... I got to see Sarah as well today and that was just a fantastic bonus. These 2 WONDERFUL ladies helped us so much in the journey- we were so blessed to have had them on our side. NOTHING would be a big enough thank you to them both. Sarah, you stay safe in your upcoming journey!!

Jimmy is all around me, I know this...., I feel this, BUT it is still so hard for me to accept that he is not of Earthly stature any more. I have had such a hard time looking at his pictures for any length of time. I am getting better though... as I told Suz today.

Emily (my boss) lets me know that what Jimmy and I shared is so amazing and that we got to tell one another over and over just how the other felt is such a blessing- we sometimes don't do that enough and when someone gets taken away- we wish that we would have said so many things- thank God that Jimmy and I said them.... imagine not having that- Oh my God. I would be so much more devastated. So, when you are pissed off at Mom or Dad or even a sibling or significant other- just remember that they can be taken away in the blink of an eye- Jimmy and I were lucky enough for that hadn't happened to us. Love one another- look through the pettiness!!

The love continues.... Jimmy will be riding Niagara Falls in a barrel made by Jeff and carried out by Clare, A.K.A. "Jeff's Mom"- love you CLARE! It is so awesome that he had friends like this- friends that respected him and now his wishes to be spread out- Gotta love that Boy!!

And a big sorry to Carla- Lanfill's GIRLFRIEND- I wish that I would have READ the entire letter before posting- thank you for the wonderful words and the GREAT SCARF-

Much love to all.....