Sunday, September 9, 2012

Well, I have been checking to see if someone had posted Jimmy's whereabouts in his travels. I KNOW that he is so proud of us all and what we are doing in his name. He would have been thinking up soooo many different things to do with his buddies. I can only imagine the lengths he would have gone. Hell, he would probably figured out a way to get someone to the moon. Ha Well, today is yet another family get together without my boy. One knows how important family is but you don't FEEL it until you lose that family. I have always been a HUGE FAMILY PERSON.... I try to continue this, though sometimes I feel I am not as 'into' it as before. I really don't know how to explain it- it's just different.
Thank you to everyone that still comes to the site and the words of encouragement are appreciated. I love you all too. Carla (Lanfill's girlfriend) ... (aka, Brendan) < that was for you Carla...sent me a pic that reminded her of Jimmy during recent travels. I thought it was so very sweet for them to think of me and email me the pic. I will share.
Again, thank you all for being part of our lives. Jimmy is always watching- do it right!!