Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank you Cheryl-
The first week was terrible. I KNEW that I did the right thing, but I missed him very much. He was always a Momma's boy- always! When we were outside, he HAD to sit on my lap... when we watched TV, he was either on the chair at my side or lying under my legs on the floor. Going to bed the first few nights really sucked. He would be either on my pillow or in the bend of the back of my legs (side sleeper). When we awoke in the morning- he would sit up, shake, and come to me for lovins.
Today Cody sneezed and when I said "bless you".. it reminded me of Pedro- he and I had a game that we played ... he would sneeze and I would say bless you... he would do this usually 5-6 times in a row... most of them were fake... I loved it. So, that made me smile this morning.
I know that they are up there in Heaven just having a blast together.