Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy moments...

This is the week that all of the kids and I looked forward to- DEER SEASON!! We would be like wild animals let out of their cages- yes, even me! We would wave goodbye to dad and as soon as he was out of sight, we would blast the music and literally run around the house. We would play rough and tumble games in the house, run from room to room, play loud music- all of the things that were not done when dad was there. These are GREAT memories for the kids and I - Jimmy, as you could even imagine, was one of the wilder run loose ones in the bunch! :)
We used to play this hiding game with plastic colorful scrubbies- that was very fun. Jimmy came up with some great hiding places!!! We even had friends over during these 'free' times. Now don't get me wrong, we still loved dad- this was just mom and kids time and it was awesome!!

Clare, thank you for the kindness you and Jeff have shown me. You and many others mean so much to me too. I am just very very lucky to have such a wonderful support system- I will never be able to thank you all enough. From work people to Rick's friends and family to all of you to people met within the last year. Thank You