Monday, December 19, 2011

Benefit auction success

Well, I made it to the auction!! I was so excited that I was able to as well, I got to see so many people that I knew and hadn't seen in a long while, as well as meet a lot of new people. Everyone was so supportive and it truly was heart warming to be in the presence of all of that love and support! I wish I could put it into words better than I feel like I'm doing right now, but such a big thank you to Emily Craddock who put this thing together along with her amazing family, my amazing family and my girlfriends amazing family!! Not. To mention all of the friends that lent a hand to help the cause Ryan and Vicki to open their restaurant early and get people fed with breakfast and coffee to get it moving early! Just so much love and positive energy in that place all day long once again, I feel truly truly blessed to have been even the smallest part of it. And I am thankful that I was there just to be able to extend my thanks and gratitude to all of the people who made this thing such a gigantic success! We were able to raise $13,710.00!!!!! Please bring on this surgery and chemo please keep working, I'm gonna continue to fight my ass off for everybody who has helped and of course for myself and a long future! Love to all, thank you!!!