Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Still a bit unsure!

When I first arrived back here this time I was thinking that I'd just be here for a few days through chemo and shortly thereafter go home. Well we can't be so sure of that yet, my obstruction x rays have been showing signs of improvement but is not altogether cleared as of right now. Yesterday and last night I had taken in quite a bit of liquids and really didn't have much output, knowing something was up I put myself back on a nothing through the mouth diet (npo) until some of these drugs started to take effect since the mirolax and senna cot stool softeners weren't doing it on their own. Through the evening I did finally get some relief and a decent amount passed through which was great, except that the bag failed on me when I laid down on my back, forcing me to immediately change and resolve that issue! Talk about a rude awakening haha! The pain in my stomach is beginning to subside and I believe that I'll try some hot chocolate today just to simply get some more stool softeners in there to aid the other drugs and hopefully we can get these bowels to move!! Also I hope that it isn't too discouraging to hear that a buddy of mine got his credit card info taken from the lulu site that that great book is on for sale to benefit me! He will get all of his money back, but I'm sure that it's a pain in the ass! I still say the book is fun and adventurous and worth it!! It just takes one a-hole to ruin a good time!! So anyway here's to hoping that these pills and drugs that I'm on clear this damned obstruction as well as they did the last time and I will still have a possibility of leaving here tomorrow!!? Thank you again to all who have been traveling along side of me with well wishes and prayers and time and donations and just all of the ways you all help me to keep going!! And I will keep going as long and as hard as I can, till we are through this shit-show!!