Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Well I made it to Christmas, which was my second huge goal from the last time I left the hospital (aside from the auction) and I am sooo happy about it!! I'm at my girlfriends parents house right now enjoying some late night pumpkin pie and loving life after a full day of excitement with giving and receiving gifts. Loved loved loved watching all of the kiddies opening gifts, their expressions and smiles said it all and it just made me feel amazing!! Had my ENTIRE family at one place today, so a big thank you to all of them to get together for me and them too, I'm sure everyone had a great time! It'd be hard not to with all of that joy and delicious food that we had all day!! By the way I have eaten like a little fatty boy today too, after like 6 weeks of not being able to eat "real" food I have finally made the leap, especially today, ham, stuffing, Mac salad, roll, noodles, Mexican pizza and some snacks as well!!!!! It's led to a lot of gas but whatever, it's worth it! I'll probably be up a couple of times this evening with having to empty my bag and next time I'll do a little better research on what leads to gas like this!! Ok thank you again to all of you who pray and thinks of me and my family and friends, and keeps good thoughts and vibes coming our way!! Merry Christmas to all of you and also a happy and healthy new year (my newest goal)!!!!