Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting it done!!

I have been able to run around here as of late and I have been freakin loving it and living it up!! Yesterday we did some banking and some shopping and then got to enjoy my 10 year old niece's Christmas play. That was about the most heart warming thing that I have encountered for quite some time!! I loved watching all of their hard work come together and go so smoothly, I could almost feel what it was like for them, remembering what it was like when I did them at new holland elementary school. There was a super weak standing ovation at the end which bothered me that those parents couldn't get out of their seats for one minute and clap for their kids hard work and dedication, I was in like the 30% minority of people who did it... Unreal, shame on those who couldn't do it!! Anyways... Today I was able to make it to the bank once again and get a safe deposit box that we had been wanting for some time now, and then went to momma's work to drop off cookies, a cheese tray with some super rude pepper jack cheese that'll burn your mouth for about an hour and presents to some of her co workers. By the way another big shout out to all of those at her work who have given her this time to help me out and get situated with my new life that I must learn and couldn't have done it without her help!!! And tonight my girlfriend will be coming over to stay and hang out tonight and all day tomorrow and we will have to get some more running done before the holiday hits!! So excited to see her again and spend some good quality time! Haven't been on a date in a while so maybe we can accomplish that as well☺. Until the next one, thanks to everybody who has been praying and and keeping our family and friends and myself in your thoughts and I would like to wish everybody a safe and wonderful and VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!