Friday, February 24, 2012

THE DAY OF TRUTH

Well, it's 11:30 on the day we have CT scan. He will soon drink his second bottle of barium vanilla smoothie- I don't care what they call it, what color they make it or what they SAY it will taste like... simply put it is GROSS IN A BOTTLE. I feel so bad that he has to choke this crap down. terrible!!
At 12:30 he has a knee X-ray to see what's up with the horrible pain. Addy said that last night around midnight he had another episode of that pain. We just can't pinpoint ANY SPECIFIC thing that is making this happen. So, it will be good to have a look inside.
The CT Scan is at 1:00. Our wonderful Dr. DeGreen will be looking for the results and call us. MOST doctors would make you wait until next week. I don't know where we would be without Tracy (Dr. DeGreen)... I simply don't want to know!!! He and the entire staff at LCC have been such a Godsend to us!! We really do LOVE THEM!!
Well, thank you to everyone that is crossing everything that they can- I will post as soon as I hear something.
Love and hugs to all.....