Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Home alone!

Hey there everybody, been a while since I've posted! Lots of stuff has happened since last time! I went from being single and smart and happy to game over engaged... Crazy us!!! No we are both very happy about the recent changes haha. Tomorrow is chemo again, I hope, haven't heard otherwise yet so I should be ready to go! That eagle watching vacay from mom for my birthday was amazing, such a blast to get away for a minute. It feels like a "normal" thing to do and it is nice to feel normal sometimes. Now about today I am staying home alone all day without supervision!! Makes me feel like being or doing something naughty! But all I can think to do is draw or sleep or watch tv...oh well I guess I'll find something to do. VNA is here now though, time to go thanks to everybody for following and I will try to be back posting sooner this time than last time!