Thursday, February 16, 2012

double header

:( :( :(
Today is a double header for him. He will have both Erbitux and Folfox regimen and then come home to be hooked up with 46 hour 5FU. This will put him out of commission again for days. I know that it is awesome that he is ABLE to take the chemo - that in itself is a Godsend - but, I just HATE seeing it. My heart hurts.....
I am almost certain that I will be taking some pics and doing a post or two from my chair alongside Jimmy where I will be parked for 8 hours. Good thing that some other person taught me HOW to sit and be patient... before him I was never able to sit, and had little patience. :) AS IF anyone could even IMAGINE that?!?! haha

On a different note- THANK YOU CLARE- you were Emily's very first call to donate desserts for the fundraiser on March 24th. This one is very special to me, not that any other was not important and special by no means, but this one is given by my boss, Emily, and my cohort, George, from Garden Spot Village. It is special because they didn't grow up with me, they didn't know Jimmy since he was 2, they are just wonderful people that work at a wonderful place and they took it upon themselves to get this put together when they have so much going on themselves!! They have also done a cookbook sale, a ThirtyOne purse party... that alot of my employees booked from to help- LOVE THEM TOO, and they also took donations, WOW, what a group of people I am VERY LUCKY to be involved with. All of my residents there are so supportive as well. I love them all!!

Well, time to shower and get Jimmy's morning meds out and ready for him. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.

Love and hugs to all.....