Wednesday, February 8, 2012

F cancer!

Man have I had a rough last week! This new drug plus chemo really threw me for a loop. I've lost my appetite, my pain has increased by multiples and I hate mornings! Not all fun and games anymore I guess. I am just hoping my body can adapt and overcome this new drug and still be able to eat like I could just a couple of weeks ago! Anyways sorry I haven't been able to put a post up in a while, but like I said this just got to be quite uncomfortable. I can't even enjoy sitting down and drawing cause it hurts my damned back too much. Ok well enough of the whine festival for now, just letting everyone in to where I'm at right now. All of the prayers and positive thoughts and reiki being sent my way would be much appreciated and quite welcome for that matter!! Thank you to all who have been visiting for a quick read and checking up on me, hopefully I'll be back again soon!