Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bah bah bah blowout!! Proceed with caution

Ok I've mentioned this word one other time without getting into much detail because it's just sofa king nasty that I felt I shouldn't share. But cancer isn't always just lazy days and happiness and bliss, it can sometimes be extremely ugly and downright disgusting! This morning at approximately 6:30 am I was lying in bed asleep and presumably very comfortable when all of the sudden I feel an awful feeling... Something running down across my stomach, I catch it with my shirt, I know what it is but I don't even wanna see it! But I have to. So I sit up and lift my shirt, shit everywhere!! All over my stomach, chest, shirt and pants... Great! So first order of business swear a whole lot until addy wakes up and asks what's wrong, it's really embarrassingly to say that I just shit all over myself but alas I must! She didn't pass any judgement or anything and immediately started helping me to get out of this shitty (pun intended) situation! She even had to take my shirt outside and hose it off before putting it in the washer, yeah it was that bad. So once I was down to my skivys I headed upstairs to finish cleaning and changing my colostomy bag, addy made it up there for the end of that to help out with some two people jobs on the changing front! What a helper, I always feel so badly when stuff like this happens, but she makes me feel like "what can you do?" because what can I do about it? I guess set my alarm every 3-4 hours throughout the evening to check my output, because it is not very glamorous at all!! Now you can all know this and hopefully get a feeling for some of the not so bright sides of this terribly rude disease! But no matter what we will push and stride through it all with a cool calmness to cut out the stress of our lives. As always, thank you to all of you who first of all made it through this disgusting long story of poop, and thank you all again for your positive thoughts and prayers and well wishes!! Me and my family all really do appreciate it!! And luckily for all I haven't got any pictures or smell-a-vision for this awful story!! Good night thanks again.