Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blowout-fest

Man there was 3 out of four consecutive days that I had a blowout. I am just eating so much and so often that the poop just never stops coming either! It's a good thing, but I now have an alarm set to go off every two hours throughout the night whilst I sleep, and that gets pretty old pretty quickly! Anyways as frustrating as that is for both me and addy we still are getting by happily, I was disgusted on the third one and had a lot of choice words in the middle of that particular evening. And my disgusting dog ate all of my shit out of the colostomy bag and cleaned off my shirt as well. Then got super sick about 36 hours later, if that isn't the most appalling thing that you've ever heard then I don't wanna know what is!! But it hasn't been all bad, I think that I'm gonna start to do some work for myself to feel a sense of worth and to raise some more money obviously. I've gone to several auctions of storage units and just regular old sit down auctions too, made some good purchases that I'll be selling on Craigslist and eBay and hopefully I can turn a good profit! I'm excited for the new adventure. Also I will be turning 27 on Friday! Officially late 20's... Yikes!! But I am excited for that as well and many more to come hopefully. I beat the shit out of this round of chemo and was really happy about that, the neuropathy that's supposed to get worse every time was barely present at all! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted but it's tough to find a whole lot of time to get to it most of the time, however thanks again to everyone who is following me through this crazy journey of mine and thanks for the prayers and well wishes that I am sure have been helpful along the way! I'll try to get back soon and say how the birthday stuff went!!