Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday bash

Well I'm 27 now... Yikes, that's like officially late twenties! I need to start to grow up soon I think,.. Nah!!! Anyway Friday, my birthday, we just had the family over for a nice delicious quiet type of dinner and cake. Both dinner and cake were amazing, we had crab cake sliders, buttered noodles, macaroni salad and meatloaf, mmm mmm. Then the cake from oregon dairy was this white or yellow cake with strawberry jam and raspberry cake swirled into the other cake... AMAZING!! Then the second birthday party was great too!! Extended family made the trip down from Huntington pa and we had a lot of fun visitors of friends come over. And this nights cake was incredible too from Oregon dairy, and they freakin donated it!!!! How awesome of them to do, so we will have to do something special for them now because I know that that was an expensive cake! Besides all of that fun and entertainment I am doing fairly well as well. I'm looking forward to hopefully receiving my chemo on time this week and not waiting a full extra week again! Also I have a needle guided biopsy of my sigmoid colon to be done on Tuesday for KRAS testing, which I take it as that's just another tumor marker test, but that'll be fun to watch again I suppose. They don't put you completely out for it so you can watch what they're doing, gotta keep an eye on these peeps! And I'm selling some antiques and a really nice cedar armoire from lane furniture on Craigslist if anybody is interested. I'm trying to start up a little business that I can basically do from home to generate some income for potential immunotherapy slash maybe some sweet surgery!! And thanks again to everyone for your prayers and support and well wishes and donations!! I love all that follow this and it's my pleasure and honor to be able to share this story with all of you!