Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hey everyone, Paul here...

Hey all, this is Paul, administrator of jbirdsjourney.com. First off I'd like to say thank you to everyone who posts entries in the guestbook, or in any other way shows their support for Jimmy through this battle. Your entries are read by many more than Jimmy and provide inspiration and hope for more people than you realize.

I have more plans yet for this site, some are small changes, some are larger, but I would like to ask the users of this site (you) for your feedback. If you see any problems with any areas of this web site, or if you have any ideas to improve it in any way, I ask that you please don't hesitate in sending me an email at kpmsites@gmail.com. Any ideas will be considered, and any input is appreciated. Also, a plurality of people are visiting jbirdsjourney.com on your iDevices (iPhone, iPad, etc...), and I have no way of testing the site on such devices (yeah, I'm an Android fan), so the feedback of the Apple kool-aid drinkers would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thank you very much everyone, and thank you for supporting Jimmy in any way possible!