Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Christmas

Man, what a day! I had been looking forward to it for soo long and I freakin made it. I was so happy and honored to be at home for such a holiday and on top of that I saw my ENTIRE family all in one day, I was elated!! I got some really nice stuff, way more than I wanted or deserved but I was very grateful for all of the gifts! Mostly I was excited about giving gifts to all of the little kiddo's ranging from 3-10 years old and my girlfriend's and mom's gift too! I could almost feel their anticipation while they waited their turn to open next! It was such a joy to see their faces and reactions to different items that they received haha. Also I ate like I hadn't eaten in a while, ham, mashed potatoes, macaroni salad, dessert and cookies. Really unbelievably blessed to be there and for my whole family to be together for it, wonderful wonderful day. Should've posted when it was fresh in my mind but if you follow on Facebook I have been swamped in artwork that everyone seems to want from me now, I'm not an artist I just like to make art lol, get it? Probably not, but anyways thanks to everyone praying and sending good vibes this way, home three weeks and going strong!!! Will have a couple more posts soon.