Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pretty tough



Well, Jimmy has been gone for about 28 hours now... lol

It is SOOOooo hard for me not to text him every 1/2 hour and ask what he's doing!! I'm TRYING to give them their time...haha I know that they are safe and having a good time!! He texted to let me know they were there yesterday afternoon, and then again last night to let me know how awesome the room is and how much they are enjoying the view from the room. He sent me a few pics and man that room IS BIG!! I am so happy that it is nice for them. He was stoked about having a heat lamp in the bathroom for after showers!! ....ahhhh, the simple things in life!!!


Addy just texted me to let me know that they are having a good day so far. They were up at 5am and just recently got up from a nap!! :) He needs his rest, because with everything he goes through with this cancer he is lucky to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time.

Now Jimmy texted me to let me know that they are having an awesome time- HOLY CRAP- WHO IS IN MOMMA HEAVEN?!.... MEEEEEEEE!!!! I just feel like crying- of course, they would be happy tears!! oh wait... there they come!! screen all blurry!! :) :) :)

I hope that they get some pics together up there so that we can post them as well!! I will continue trying to update every day or two with news. Thank you for reading and following us as we continue growing stronger!!


Love to all.... Momma Dukes/Maw