Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Treatment

Well, today is the day he gets his first Erbitux treatment. I am hoping that it goes smoothly. PLEASE God... no side effects for Jimmy. He has a trip that he is SOOOOoooo looking forward to. They leave tomorrow morning to head to Pococnos for their eagle watching. I hope that he sees a lot of them!!
We will be leaving early to head to Oregon Dairy to give the lunch to the wonderful crew in the bakery. I am hoping to get some pics and post them later. The menu changed a little... we are taking assorted wraps, potato salad, nacho doritos, dill pickle spears and peanut brittle trifle. After all.... it ISSS National Peanut Brittle Day!! I hope they all enjoy it as much as we enjoyed their wonderful creation!!
Well, for now I suppose that is that- stop back later to check for pictures!!
Momma Dukes/Maw over and out
PS- he IS feeling better these last couple days!!! I LOVE THAT!!