Saturday, March 24, 2012

A HUGE THANK YOU

Thank you to my very wonderful, fabulous, kind, sweet, caring beautiful friends for throwing down the BEST spaghetti dinner EVER!! No one left hungry. The menu was out of this world... everyone that left said how GREAT it was- THANK YOU Emily, Noel, Phil, George, Kim, Dave, Trang, Debbie and Gary!! You all ROCK!!!
AND THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR GUESTS!! Y O U are the reason it was such a success!!! Thank you to everyone that baked the tasty treats for us. There was so much to choose from it was quite maddening...haha- I just wish that I could have tried one of everything, but they would have had to roll me out to the car!! :)
I believe that everyone had a great time- we were pretty busy and most tables were full most of the evening. Some of Jimmy's nurses from 8-Lime came to support us as well. I think that this is such an amazing gesture on their part. They ARE the best people at LGH, in our opinion... there are none better than our people on 8-Lime!!
Quite a few of my GSV residents came out in the rain to have a wonderful dinner as well. It is so heartwarming to feel the love and compassion from them. One of my employees, Liz, brought people from 3 different places... she is a GREAT person and all of the people associated with her are as well. The church that she goes to is filled with very loving people. I often get cards that are so sweet and meaningful from these people that have never even met me- but reach out to me and let me know that we are not alone. THANK YOU ALL for that! That means so much!!
Thanks, Lisa... I know I wasn't the best of dates for Suz... I let her sit all alone- that wasn't nice of me. I can understand her wanting to drop me. (LOL) And thanks for the kind words that I look good. I have told other people when they ask how I am ... I say "I'm a mess wrapped in pretty paper"... meaning that I hide it very well. BUT THANKS- :)
Thank you Clare- I'm glad that you came and I appreciate your words. I'm so glad that you all won some of the prizes!!! George's son won the brownie- HE WAS SO HAPPY!!
THANK YOU - - - THANK YOU - - - THANK YOU - - - THANK YOU - - - THANK YOU
Love and hugs to all.....