Friday, March 23, 2012

Jimmy is now on a liquid diet- we will graduate to full liquids as tolerated. It's exciting when I see him eat.... now grant it there's not much that he can throw down, but still nice. He had half of an Italian ice- raspberry of course!! He will get stronger again... we did 3 loops around 8-Lime today, looked out the window at the colors of spring... was nice. He wasn't in the best of spirits earlier, so I was glad that I was able to go to work and get off early to be with him. GSV is the best place EVER!!
Ok, now on to tomorrow.....
COME JOIN ME FOR A SPAGHETTI DINNER. LOTS OF CHOICES, LOTS OF FOOD AND LOTS OF DESSERTS. AMAZING DESSERTS. We will also be auctioning off a cake made into a hiking boot that one of our wonderful cooks made for Jimmy and 2 paintings that another one of our cooks made and donated to Jimmy. SUCH WONDERFUL EMPLOYEES!! The caring and compassion... I love them all as well.
SOooooo you DON'T want to miss the chance at this wonderful all you can eat spaghetti dinner and the Chance at the boot or paintings, I wish that I would've taken pics of the paintings- I will put the boot on for you all to oogle over!!!
Tomorrow from 4-7PM.... come see us!!! Thank you in advance for your wonderful generosity and compassion for Jimmy. He is such a GREAT man- "I did good"... lol... I have to try to keep the sense of humor, right?!
Love and hugs to all.....