Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Root canal indeed!

Yesterday I had my root canal, it actually wasn't too bad, minus the stretching of my lips at points, I have a small mouth I think. But yeah not too bad at all now I must return later for a bunch of stinking fillings and a crown for my root canal tooth. Today will be a lazy day, lots of pain this am, a lot more than usual I kinda think it's how I slept though ribs still hurt from my fall long ago now!!! Maybe they are bruised I remember I had bruised ribs once before too, and that took like 7 weeks to go away. Now tomorrow is a way early one which I HATE big time, but I have to see dr degreen and sit through a long chemo so I kind of get it yet kind of not! Either way it's whack! I like the benedryl shot before we go at the chemo makes time fly by! It seems like in and out to me, but I also feel bad for mom then cause she's awake the whole time!! (I think...) maybe she does nap too?? Prolly not. Anyways I guess I copied moms post pretty well, but I just wanted to stop and say hello again and thanks to all for love and support be back on soon!!