Saturday, March 10, 2012

Shrimp Feed...

It was great... he got to see lots of people that he hasn't seen in a very long time... and of course, everybody in Columbia is related SOMEHOW!! I love it- it's one big happy happy family!! Well, with their own problems sometimes... haha
My boy ate so much... holy crap- I was so surprised... they gave us a HUGE plate of steamed & fried shrimp with french fries on top and a huge garlic cheddar biscuit. HOLY COW... he ate all of the fried shrimp, most of the fries and steamed shrimp AAAANNNnnnnd a piece of pineapple upside down cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He, himself was VERY shocked at the amount of food he ATE!! It was fantastic... but short lived. I watch him like a friggin hawk when he's out- he was tiring, so it was time to go. We stayed for about an hour. I am sure to him it seemed like many hours. It is hard for him to be comfortable outside home. The chairs were the metal fold up chairs, so we put my coat down for his 'bones' to sit on. All in all- it was worth the run to Columbia... had some laughs and lots of food.
Love and hugs to all.....