Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thanks mom

Sorry to everybody that have been following along with my journey and I never post myself. I'm really thankful to mom for keeping everybody up with very detailed messages and stories on this site, thanks mom!!! And also I have been feeling pretty beat up these past couple of weeks. My wonderful fiancée has been such a gigantic support and makes things quite a bit easier for me!! So posting on my phone kinda bothers my eyes and head. But I feel like its getting to be better which is great. But I get a good break between now and next thing... Root canal!!! Whack attack but must be done, then two days later, chemo, then more side affects and fun!! But that's just me bitching and moaning, I'm hoping for this to get outta my system soon. The erbitux could still affect me up to a month from now. And thanks again folks that have followed along and prayed and sent great thoughts and donated to this cause. Tom moose thank you for your help recently as well! Hopefully I can post a little more often for everybody!!